Channel Compliance have a multi-discipline team of engineering consultants. Our highly skilled team collectively have a wealth of experience in Manufacturing industries and has a suite of appropriate training programmes available, which can be adapted to suit our client’s specific requirements.
Our technical consultants have worked in their disciplines for many years, and now design, develop and deliver accredited training and supporting services across the manufacturing industry. These training and supporting services cover a broad range, but to summarise, we can assist our clients in the following areas:
- Fixed and portable electrical technical training and assessment;
- Electronic technical training and assessment, including Pro Logic Controllers (PLCs);
- Mechanical technical training and assessment, including fluid power, such as pneumatic and hydraulic systems;
- Risk-Based Training Needs Analysis (RBTNA), supported by the DIF methodology;
- Development and deployment of Competency Management Systems (CMS);
- Management System Auditing to ISO, BS, or other relevant industry standards;
- Accredited Health, Safety and Environmental training and consultancy.