Safety and compliance are key to any major construction project. With ever-changing legislative requirements, project-specific framework demands and a host of other regulations to meet, commercial property development can be a compliance minefield, even for the experts.
Channel Compliance has a team of consultants, with a strong operational background in the construction industry. This ranges from M&E design and installation, through to project management and CDM 2015 (Inc. Principal Designer). Our skilled team will work with you to assist with consultancy requirements your specific project may have.
Our training and supporting services cover a broad range, but to summarise, we can assist our clients in the following areas:
- CDM Advisory Services, Inc. Principal Designer services;
- Electrotechnical training and assessment, including BS7671 (18th Edition Wiring Regulations);
- Risk-Based Training Needs Analysis (RBTNA), supported by the DIF methodology;
- Development and deployment of Competency Management Systems (CMS);
- Management System Auditing to ISO, BS, or other relevant industry standards;
- Accredited Health, Safety and Environmental training and consultancy.