Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Expectations in the retail marketplace are higher than ever before with retailers ever more demanding. Therefore, training of FMCG engineering/technical personnel is imperative in order to be able to deal with consumer demand and minimise the downtime of production lines.
Channel Compliance has a successful track record in delivering in-company training courses for the FMCG sector. Our training services help prepare your engineering and technical people and develop their skills so they can assist with production demands.
- Fixed and portable electrical technical training and assessment;
- Electronic technical training and assessment, including Pro Logic Controllers (PLCs);
- Mechanical technical training and assessment, including fluid power, such as pneumatic and hydraulic systems;
- Risk-Based Training Needs Analysis (RBTNA), supported by the DIF methodology;
- Development and deployment of Competency Management Systems (CMS);
- Management System Auditing to ISO, BS, or other relevant industry standards;
- Accredited Health, Safety and Environmental training and consultancy.