Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Channel Compliance have a multi-discipline team of engineering consultants, who design, develop, and deliver accredited training and supporting services across a range of industry sectors.
These training and supporting services cover a broad range, but to summarise, we can assist our clients in the following areas:
- Fixed and portable electrical technical training and assessment;
- Electronic technical training and assessment, including Pro Logic Controllers (PLCs);
- Mechanical technical training and assessment, including fluid power, such as pneumatic and hydraulic systems;
- Risk-Based Training Needs Analysis (RBTNA), supported by the DIF methodology;
- Development and deployment of Competency Management Systems (CMS);
- Management System Auditing to ISO, BS, or other relevant industry standards;
- Accredited Health, Safety and Environmental training and consultancy.