We understand that UK’s busy railway network relies heavily on the competency of its technical and operational people and believe that investing in people is one of the most effective ways of improving the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the railway.
Channel Compliance have a highly-skilled rail team of technical and operational training consultants. Our rail consultants design, develop and deliver accredited training and supporting services across the industry. These training and supporting services cover a broad range, but to summarise, we can assist our clients in the following areas:
- Traction and Rolling Stock (T&RS) technical training and assessment;
- Rail Operational Training and assessment, such as Shunting, Depot Drivers and Depot Personal Track Safety (PTS) and Designated Persons (DP);
- Overhaul Project Management,
- Risk-Based Training Needs Analysis (RBTNA), supported by the DIF methodology;
- Development and deployment of Competency Management Systems (CMS);
- Management System Auditing to ISO, BS, or other relevant industry standards;
- Accredited Health, Safety and Environmental training and consultancy.