Job Title: Health and Safety Trainer
Reports to: Managing Director
Overall purpose of the job
Channel Compliance are looking for a self-employed Health, Safety and Environmental Trainer to deliver HSE training to our clients as and when required. This is to enable successful candidates to then undertake their health, safety and environmental responsibilities at their work places. You may be required to travel all over the UK as well as the South West of England.
- Provide a first class Health, Safety and/or Environmental training course to a very high standard.
- The courses Channel Compliance deliver to clients include: IOSH Managing Safely, IOSH Working Safely, NEBOSH (NGC1, NGC2 & NGC3), PAT Testing, Manual Handling and Emergency First Aid. We may need additional courses delivered to our clients.
- You may be expected to undertake client audits and accident/incident investigations as directed by the Managing Director.
Education and Experience
- Minimum NEBOSH certificate
- PTLLS or equivalent
- A1 Assessor
- History of training within industry
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Health and Safety
- Demonstrate extensive working knowledge and experience of managing and advising on health and safety within a medium to large complex organisation and projects involving different disciplines and interface with the general public
- Experience in designing and delivering H&S training.
- Skills and Competencies
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships across the organisation.
- Influences key clients at all levels.
- Demonstrates leadership and management skills when working with clients.
- Demonstrates ethical behaviour at all times and promoting it in others within the department.
- Maintain own competency in H&S legislation, sustainability and energy management through ongoing activity.
- Lead by example with regards to Health & Safety performance and best practice.
Day Rate Pay: Negotiable
Closing Date: Friday 28th March 2019
Please email your CV and contact details to email@example.com. You will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date.